Monday, January 25, 2021

One-handed Typing

I have been a bit delinquent at blogging. I recently had shoulder surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff tendon. I was on a hike last year where we had to hold on to ropes for safety while descending some steep hillsides. I slipped and the rope saved me. But with the added weight of the pack the stress on my arm tore the tendon. As a result I am limited to typing with one hand, which is a slow process. I hope to be in shape to hike again in a few months, and to once again raise a toast to the Western Isles in the Western Isles.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds painful - best wishes for a full recovery, Marc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marc. Scotland is opening up again. Are you visiting this year? Missing your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi David. My two Hebridean trips for 2021 have been cancelled. so I won't be back until 2022. The shoulder surgery has left me with wrist pain that still makes typing difficult, but I hope to be blogging again in a month or so.

      Delete