Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Some South Rona Panoramas

It is always rewarding, while searching for a specific photo, to come across some that I'd forgotten about. That happened while looking for a picture I'd taken of Garbh Eilean, a tidal islet off the south tip of Rona. In doing so I came across some panoramas I'd made (stitched photos) of South Rona. The first is of the keeper's house at Rona Light. The second and third are views of Big Harbour seen from the track to Doire na Guaile. The fourth is of 'Ob an Dreallaire' (the bay of the loiterer), which lies at the north end of Rona. It is a beautiful and rarely visited spot (I did loiter for a while).

Keeper's House - Rona Light
Big Harbour seen from the track to Doire na Guaile (2 stitched photos)

Big Harbour seen from the track to Doire na Guaile (3 stitched photos)


Ob an Dreallaire (Bay of the Loiterer)

No comments:

Post a Comment